Friday, November 1, 2013

MUSTA BEEN THE WAAAAAY!

Wassup everybody! It's me, Gracie! I know, I know, I haven't been attending the blog. Superfish and I have already had a talk about it. I've just been so tired or busy what with school and social life... What's that, Superfish(question mark) I DO TOO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE! One moment, please.

....................

Sorry about that. I needed to find a net for our dear friend.  PERMANENTLY. 
 

JK JK JK JK JK JK HE'S ALIVE

Anyway My social life has been pretty different from last year. Except right now I'm gonna pull an AFBG (Annoying Facebook Girl) and not tell you about it.

Except my day has been good.



I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU! BUT I'M FEELIN' TWENTY TWOO!!

What does twenty two even feel like(question mark) OMG THEY SHOULD GET STATISTICS ON WHAT THE AGE 22 FEELS LIKE SO THE WHOLE WORD KNOWS WHAT TAYLOR SWIFT MEANT.

And now time to fangirl.



'




This was always one of my favoritest parts in an episode. "weeeellll..."


DAVID TENNANT HAS TOO MUCH AWESOME TO CARE


This. Is. Genius.

David Tennant and a Kitten. But mostly David Tennant.

GODS NO THIS IS INCORRECT. Even Rose's world had aliens and all that. In this universe, the only 'alien' thing is someone from another city. We are alone in the world. We are in a different universe entirely, we are in no way connected to the Doctor! Well.... You could argue that we are... But let's not go into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment