Tuesday, November 19, 2013

"Ding-Dong." "ooh, Who is it" "KGB." "GAH Dwight, you answer it." "I don't wanna answer it." "Dwight, just answer it." "But I don't--" "THE KGB WILL WAIT FOR NO ONE!"

Just so all y'all know, the title is a quote from the office.

Day Four, the "Drose" challenge. (God, I'm never shipping them like that AGAIN...)
Favorite season.
I have limited options here.
I'm gonna have to say season one, because Rose and Nine were absolutely ADORABLE together. I mean, season two was great because they showed a lot more affection and DAVID TENNANT, but Season One made you feel all warm and fuZZy inside whenever they hugged or danced or yeah. *tear* It was just all... like, Nine was all military-ish and harsh, and Rose was like this gentle little ray of light thrown over his path. It was just beautiful.

 This was one of my favorite episodes. He got all emotional.

 AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE ACT OF THE BAD WOLF, PROTECTOR OF THE ONCOMING STORM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment