Saturday, November 16, 2013

A SHOUT OUT TO YA!

Hey everybody! So I noticed that we have gotten a LOT of visitors from Europe and... Alright, to be honest, I was just looking at the Europe one to see if maybe David Tennant was among the visitors. But thank you all for checking out the rantings and fangirlings of two girls with nothing but a laptop and a dream! Well, actually, we have a lot more than that, but as far as this blog goes, that's about it. So thanks guys for dealing with us! Even though you don't leave any comments, we forgive you for that and we will keep posting!



Alright, Day Two of the Doctor and Rose Challenge.
Ooooh, my favorite scene! This is tough...

Well, with the Ninth Doctor, it was obviously when they danced on the TARDIS.
And I hope we're all clear on the fact that this was in the Doctor Dances.
When they moved around to music.
With Jack there.
Uh-huh.


With the Tenth Doctor... SO many moments to choose from...
I'm gonna havta say... Oh man.... uh...
Either Idiot's Lantern when they were at the Connely's house, or in Christmas Invasion, when they were doing the BAM explodey tube things (crackers? I think they're called crackers. This shows you how ignorant I am of British Culture. Wait yeah I think it is called a cracker. In Harry Potter, that's what they called em. Anyway.) and he was looking at her as she put it on. Just... the way he was looking at her...
 see

Anyway. Yeah.

Have a good day, hoped I dumped enough happiness on ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment