Sunday, October 6, 2013

Advice From Superfish!

Okay so here's the dealio. We're gonna have a section in the blog where you can ask Superfish for advice. For example, it could be something like....."Dear Superfish, I have a crush on a boy/girl, and I don't know what I should do! What do you think? Sincerely, Nervous and Confused" or "Dear Superdude, The guys at the skate park dared me to do a radical trick, but I'm not that good at it. I said I would do it, but now I'm regretting it Superdude. What now? ~Sk8erDude101". No matter what your problem is, Superfish will have some kind of advice! In fact, I'm gonna write a letter to Superfish right now.

             Dear Superfish,
                   I have a blog, but no one is commenting! Does that mean that my blog is terrible? Should I just shut it down now and put the world out of it's misery? I don't know what to do!
                                                  Sincerely,
                                                               Olivia.




I hope you enjoyed that. Cause Superfish sure didn't. He's still crying. Here, let me get him to give his answer....




          Dear Troubled Citizen,
                   That is a terrible tragedy. But I don't think you should give up just yet. Maybe wait for a few months, then see if anybody is commenting. And put a little more pizzaz into this blog of yours. It might help.
                                                  Sincerely,
                                                          Superfish



Thanks, Superfish. That helped a little. But I'm still sad that no one likes my blog enough to comment. And how much more pizzaz can you have?! Look at this!
THERE LOVE IT LIVE IT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment