Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SECRETIVE MATH RANT

OKYGBDJHGB SYFWH Okay so disclaimer I'm not naming the website so I won't get sued AND I'm calling it's reward system CleverChecks instead of what it's actually called to make sure none of you guys know what I'm talking about.

Okay so In math class we started using a new math website. Our homework was to get 100 "CLeverChecks" on Lessons 4 and 5. (The lessons were angles and triangles and junk.) Fair enough.


OH.
   MY.
       GOD.
             WHY.

IT TOOK ME LIKE THREE FLIPPING HOURS. And I thought I had the material pretty well understood, even though the last time we went over this stuff was a few weeks ago! WELL I GUESS I WAS WRONG. Remember how we had to get one hundred CleverChecks(question mark) WELL GUESS WHAT THE WEBSITE DID! The first few times you got an answer right, you got like ten points for every right answer. SO then you'd get this false sense of security, like, "Ah I got like 78 points and it's only been like five minutes. "

BUT THEN you get like one question wrong and they're like and deduct LIKE THIRTEEN FLIPPIN CHECKS and then you're like aaaw well the questions are pretty easy so I guess I can gain it back. *five minutes later* Oh look, I'm back up to seventy. BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET ONE QUESTION WRONG they just add one CleverCheck for every correct answer after that. Sometimes, when they feel generous, they give you THREE cleverchecks. ANd then you get to ninety and you're like EHRMAHGERD I'M ALMOST DONE!!
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
and then when you get to ninety its like CHALLENGE TIME!! and then you're all WAIT WHAT NO THAT'S FINE NO PLEASE SPARE ME, I'M BEGGING YOU!! and then it's like
)THE ANGLE OF THE TRAIN'S WHEEL WHEN IT LEAVES FOR CHICAGO IS  87.57365 DEGREES AND IF THE BANANA LANDS ON THE MOON WHAT IS THE PERIMETER OF THE FOOTBALL FIELD IN CLEVELAND AND ALSO THE SUPPLEMENTARY ANGLE OF JUPITER IS WHAT(wuestion mark and you're like UHM MOUNT RUSHMORE and it's like YOU IDIOT CHILD and then you're like HOW MANY POINTS DID I LOSE and now you have like 6 Clever Checks so you have to do that whole stressful process AGAIN.. TWICE.

 THREE HOURS OF THIS.

okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment