Friday, November 15, 2013

I WON'T SAY I'M IN LOOOOOOOVE!

OHMAYGAAWD YAY!!! on November 25th, I'm going to the cinema screening of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special.


AAWWW RIGHT.

I had a reason to blog...

OH YEAH! Doctor Who 33 days of Doctor and Rose challenge!

Day One: Favorite Quote.

GAAH SO many choices.


S2EP3

"I felt like saying, 'we are NOT amused!' I betchya five quid I could make her say it."
"Ah, but if I were to bet on that, it would be an abuse on my privilege as a traveler in time."
"Ten quid(question mark)"
"Done."

They look so adorable together... *sob*

I'm going to run a study. I will show non-whovians pictures like these and ask if they think they are in love or not. I know that this was right before Rose was about to talk, so it makes sense for David to be looking at her, but IT JUST LOOKS SO DARN CUTE.
Oh, Doctor. You amaze me sometimes with the witty terms of endearment you come up with. "Feral Child", "Timorous Beastie", "Stupid Ape", and let's not forget "All Pink and Yellow.' Rose must be swooning with admiration at your extreme imagination for your compliments to her.

  And let's not forget the first somewhat compliment to her!
"You look beautiful!"
...
"Considering."
"Considering what!"
"That yer human!"

Oh gods sorry I made him sound like Hagrid.

The Doctor literally lives his whole life(lives) with at least one woman and he has no idea on how to understand them. His lady skills are seriously lacking for a man of his age. Well, a boy of his age.


This one is just messed up.

This WAS a pretty good look for him, you have to admit.

I LOVE HOW HE'S ALL SERIOUS AND TIMELORDY BUT HE HAS THE PAPER CROWN ON

No comments:

Post a Comment