Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BAD WOLF GIRL, I COULD KISS YOU! Yeah, that's gonna happen.

OMG I WATCHED THE FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!!!!

TOMBAKERANDDAVIDTENNANTANDOMGBADWOLFANDJOHNHURTANDOMGOMGOMG

I'm still sad Christopher Eccleston wasn't there. I cried.

OH YEAH, In the theatre I was at, when David said "I don't wanna go" everyone laughed.

 HOW IS THAT FUNNY, PEOPLE!

THEY'RE REOPENING THAT DEEP SCAR IN YOUR HEART.

CRUSHING IT AND RIPPING IT APART WITH RUSTY SAFETY SCISSORS.

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING.


And when we were leaving the theatre, these three guys behind me looked to be in about their twenties. I heard one of them say, "Well, the doctor at the end was either the first or the longest running doctor, I forget which."

Hold. The. Frick. Up.

WHAT.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO THE THEATRE FOR THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR, FIFTIETH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL OF DOCTOR WHO, AND NOT KNOW THIS.

  TOM BAKER IS THE FOURTH DOCTOR, SMART ONE. WOULD YOU LIKE A VISUAL REFERENCE

THIS PHOTO WAS IN 1963.

YES,  HE IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ALIVE AND HARDLY CHANGED IN FIFTY YEARS. 

 THIS ONE IS TOM BAKER. LONGEST RUNNING DOCTOR. THE FOURTH.

Jeesh.

Anyway, Doctor Rose challenge.

Favorite Hand Holding Moment.

Aaaawww :3 Well, with Nine, it was when he was doing his little speech on the earth turning.
With Ten..... oooohhh.... Probably during New Earth or Fear Her.



No comments:

Post a Comment