Thursday, August 22, 2013

No reason for me to be posting.

Hey guys! No new projects. Any ideas? Any cheap, easy to do at home, ideas?

I am living my dream right now. I'm sleeping backwards, (I put my pillows at the foot of my bed, and am going to use a quilt instead of comforters) have the laptop with me, and HAVE A BOX FORT SITTING NEXT TO ME. All of this, along with some books from the library. There needs to be,
a) a thunderstorm, or
b) snow!
RIGHT now so it gets 10/10 coziness.

I'm probably gonna watch Doctor Who. I love that show. Now my goal in life is to be the Doctor's companion. Not in real life. For the Doctor is in an alternate universe, where there are aliens and time travel and all that jazz. We, my friend, are in a world where nothing happens but religious and political arguments. Anyway, I want to be the actress chosen for the Doctor's companion. That would be more than fantastic. That would be... Allons-riffic. Gerana-tastic. Doc-abulous. The point is, it would be a rainbow of happiness shining down from a bacon covered unicorn with an army of marshmallow chipmunks.

I feel like no one reads the blog. Do I just talk to myself? DID I EAT FISH DIPPED IN PUDDING FOR NOTHING?!?!

Alright, I'm calm.

BUNiCULA- Doctor Who - Davidtennantssideburns!WE SING ALL THE TIME! ESPECIALLY WHEN WE MAKE TOYS!

BUNiCULA- Doctor Who- Genocide- David Tennant I need a new dictionary.

Matt SmithYeah, alright, I'll never say that again.

doctor who | Tumblr....... no words.

"YOU SWALLOWED A PLANET!!!"

Okay, fine, no more pictures. I'm gonna go watch Doctor Who now, I'm cracking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment