Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fish Fingers and Custard!

Today, I am going to make fish fingers and custard. I'm waiting for the oven preheat. Exxcept, here's the thing. I'm using vaniller pudding instead of custard. (I didn't feel like cooking!) It's sugar free, but delicious. Anywho. My dad saw the fish sticks in the freezer and was very clearly disgusted. "GAH! Make sure I'm not home when we eat those! GERHBGB! I grew up with those, they're DISGUSTING!" (as he stumbles around the kitchen.) "Dad, I'm cooking them for lunch. Not dinner." "OOOH. Okay good. Watch out for the bones." *backs away* "Uuuh, okay."

yeah.

The fish fingers are now cooking! (I couldn't set the timer correctly for about five minutes. Don't judge me.)

 OMG I WANT IT!

Lnow what else I want? An apple. That's all I can think about. Maybe it's a craving! That's new, I've never had a craving before! I HATE APPLES. APPLES ARE RUBBISH. Give me yogurt, yougurt's my favorite. *spit* I hate yogurt, it's just stff with bits in. Bacon! eew, Bacon. Are you trying to poison me? Beans! Beans are evil. Bad, bad, Beans. Bread and butter. Now we're talking. And stay out! Wait, I know what I need! Fish fingers and custard. : P

GEESH FISH FINGERS SMELL

And they're cooking right now. It cannot wait, I'M YOOOOOOUUUURS!

 Teehee.

"Oh, you beautiful boy!"
"Thanks, I've been experimenting with back-combing! Oh."
.....
"I've never been much of a cat person."

The fish fingers are ready! Cheese and rice, they stink. Alright, lets do this. (I really don't want to do this.)

Why am I doing this?

Here goes...

THAT WAS A REALLY WEIRD FLAVOR COMBO. WHOA. I'm eating the rest separately. It was greasy and salty and sweet and creamy... *shiver* Doctor, how?!

Good day, my lord and lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment