Monday, August 19, 2013

Guess what Olivia is.........?

A PARTY ANIMAL!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I've been invited to two parties this week. Aw, yeah. Count 'em. Two. TWO. Dos. 2. 1+1. TWOOOOOOO. Awesome. That's the most parties I've been to in like, two years. I feel awesome. Not really. No one invites me to anything any more. I have some friends. But they don't invite me to things. At least not parties. I'm the only one who invites me to things. And I barely even like myself. I'm barely friends with myself. This is pretty much how my friendship works:

             http://chartmaker.mathwarehouse.com/create-pie-chart/the-chart.php?type=pie&leg=slice&d0=50&n0=Family&d1=48&n1=School%20Chums&d2=2&n2=Myself&number=3&threeD=1&colorScheme=8&chartTitle=My%20Wheel%20of%20Friendship&transparent=1&exploded=-1&percentOnPie=-1

Pretty sweet, eh? Anyway....leave a picture of your wheel of friendship in the comments box! If you don't know how, here are the instructions:

                        HOW TO MAKE A WHEEL OF FRIENSHIP AND LEAVE A PICTURE OF IT IN THE COMMENTS BOX
  1.  Click on this link: http://chartmaker.mathwarehouse.com/create-pie-chart/
  2. Once you're on the website, it has instructions so just follow those until your pie chart is finished and how you want it.
  3. Highlight the website at the top of the page so it looks something like this:  http://awesomesuperfish.blogspot.com/
  4. Press Ctrl C on your keyboard, then click in the comments box and press Ctrl v on your keyboard. the link should come up, and then you can post your comment! 
  5. Enjoy the satisfaction of successfully sending me a beautiful wheel of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment