Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wassup Mah People!

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! So did you see me and Olivia's double blog post yesterday? If not, you most definitely should. So anyway I decided to shove Doctor Who (at least a little bit) to the side. Yes, this means the Doctor/Rose challenge is over.

Anywho, So today we have a special guest star, my beta fish, Paul Revere, along with Lola! Here they are, every body!

It's Paul. I don't know why I'm here. Merry Christmas?

...... Okay, so he wasn't as enthusiastic as I thought he would be. Here's Lola!

Hey Guys!!!!!! So it's Lola, as you probably already know, soooo yeah! For Christmas, guess what I got!? GUESS GUESS GUESS GUESS!!! I GOT NEW PEARL JEWELERY! And, okay, I know what you're thinking, Pearl Jewelry is like so last high tide, but I think it still looks nice, okay?! And For Superfish's present,  I made him a new cape out of EXTRA durable sea weed!
Wait, you what now?
I made him a cape! He even wanted one last Christmas!
Lola, we told you, no capes!
But he wanted a ca-
And that's all we have time for today, Sorry, Lola!

Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

((Bringing up Doctor Who for just one second... If we have any British Viewers, please post in the comments of anything weird going on. You know. Like sycorax or something.))

~Gracie, Lola!!!!!!, Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment