Sunday, December 8, 2013

That. Is. It.

You know what, Gracie? You need to quit it with all the Doctor Who stuff! And I need to quit it with the Harry Potter stuff. This blog, is for Superfish. And we just completely shunned him. I am so disappointed with myself. We killed this blog! This whole thing was created just for Superfish, so we could share comics, and quotes, and characters from the stories of Superfish! But all we've done, is talk about ourselves. And popular movies and T.V. shows and such. We need to revive this blog. It can be done. I feel it in my internal organs. And also my soul.


HERE WE GO! SUPERFISH IS BACK IN ACTION! STARTING....NOW!



Hello, viewers of our blog! This is the Co. Creator of Superfish, Olivia! Actually, I don't know if I should be called Co. Creator.....more like .5% of the Creation, Olivia. Yeah. I like that better. This is the .5% of the Superfish Creation, Olivia! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much, but I've been busy. You know the usual stuff. Homework, eating, sleeping, breathing. Anyway, let's talk about Superfish! He's starting to decorate himself for the holidays! Take a look!
Haha, just kidding. That's his Great Aunt Gladys. She's really old. It's kind of sad. And scary. ANYWAY, I'm gonna post the picture on Christmas Eve, so stay tuned! You can probably expect to see it at around 8 pm. It's gonna be good. Believe me. He LOVES Christmas. I mean LOVES. He's crazy about it! Every year he decorates the whole city with lights! It's a really cool thing to see. I'll post a picture of that too. Yay!

Now, we shall give Superfish's input. Here it is:

              Hello, loyal fans! I haven't talked to you in a while! I'm afraid that Gracie and Olivia just aren't as enthusiastic about me anymore. But don't worry. It'll improve. I promise. So, I see that you're going to see me in my Christmas uniform! Make sure that you wear some sunglasses or something if you have sensitive eyes. *wink* Hehe, you should see all the decorations I put up in the city around Christmas. It looks AWESOME. Oh, you're going to see that too! Nice! It's gonna be totally rad! *wink* Anyway, I gotta go. I think I hear my sister, Lola. I'm gonna help her find a nice elf costume this year. She thinks that if she disguises herself as an elf, she'll be able to sneak onto Santa's sleigh. I know that it's not gonna work, but I just don't have the heart to tell her. I don't want to have to see the disappointment on my baby sister's face. I'll just comfort her on Christmas day when she tells me the mission failed. Then we'll make a new pan for next year! *wink* I'll tell Grace and Olivia to send you a picture of Lola too. Anyway, gotta go! She's waiting in the car. Talk to you tomorrow!
                                                           -- Superfish *wink*

Ah, that Superfish. He's quite the character. His sister Lola is interesting too. I wouldn't have the heart to break it to her either. Oh, well. She'll find out later. Now it's time for the Fishy Fact of the day!

Word: Elephant Seal
Fishy Fun Fact: The elephant seal can hold it's breath for up to about 100 minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes).

Wow! Who knew?

Well, I'll blog again tomorrow. And hopefully Gracie sees this soon and gets the message!  Bye!


                                                               ~ Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment