Monday, July 16, 2012

Meh. Blah. EEEEEESSSSHHHH.

I am kind of bored. I rode my bike around the yard. I read. I ate. ( Lunch, I mean. Not because I was bored.) I bathed my feet. (I thought they were little balls of dirt at the end of my legs) I read some french. (no sense) I sat and listened to music. (for soo long) I read some more. I rode my bike again. I played with a puppet. I messed around on the computer. I played with marbles. I played mad gab with myself. I got bored. Any suggestions? I can't go anywhere, seeing as I don't drive, and the streets aren't exactly Bike-Safe. . Maybe I'll watch 'The Avengers' again. Or maybe Thor. Again. Or maybe 'Man Among The Wolves.' Maybe. Or I could.... um.... Yeah. Maybe I'll write a letter to my penpal. Or apply for some more penpals. Or take a nap. Or....


Link of the day: Do it, I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment