Thursday, July 12, 2012

I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEEET YOOOOOUUUU!!!

I feel like dancing, even though I know nothing about dancing and my dancing looks like someone is having an epilectic fit. (that someone is me) Wanna know why? Why I feel like dancing? CAUSE I FOUND SOME PARAKEETS FOR LIKE 5.00!!!!! Every other place I see sells them for like 20.00 One person wanted $50.00 FOR A PAIR! Crazyness! Anyway, I don't even know what I want to name it! I'm thinking Luna, because I was thinking Moony, and Luna means moon, so, QUICK EASY SOLUTION! Or Alex if I get a dude, after the Great Alex pepperberg! ( A.K.A. Mr.A to all the people who worked with him.) If it is a girl, I can call her Alex but her name can be Alexandra! How 'bout that!?  Song of the day is Haunted. oh, how I love that song.


Link of the day:Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Harry, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment