Thursday, March 8, 2012

OHMYGOSHI'MSOSORRY!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting!!! I was busy with school work, and I hoped OLIVIA would be keeping you guys company. Sooo,,, Guess what? MY MATRE SAYS I CAN HAVE A PARAKEET!!!!! A REAL, LIVING, HEART-BEATING BUDGIGAR!! Did I spell that right? Who cares!?!?!?! I am not telling you what I am going to name him/her yet, because I want it to be a suprise.I am going REALLY going to have to get a job though, because vegetables aren't exactly cheap. I am pretty much spending all my money on this, and I don't really have extra money, unless you count ten-billion coins. Not litteraly, but you get the point.
 Leave in comment: What is YOUR ideal job?

Fish/Mammal/Reptile of the day: BUDGIE!! (I know, not with the theme.)
Word: BUDGIE!!
Fact: Budgies are origanated from Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment