Thursday, March 15, 2012

Keri Smith

The one who inspired me! Yes, THE Keri Smith. Not yet, Nana, but soon I WILL get that bird. I couldn't post yesterday because I was at O's house all day. I will probally post later, but I'm not promising anything. So, here was the Exploration of Yesterday: ( It was document your travels. )

"Mom, Emmy, Aunt Sally, and I all went to Star-Bucks, and it was crowded. Mom forgot about me, so she didn't ask what I wanted. She said sorry and gave me half of her scone. Emmy got a Hot chocolate.
Me and Emmy talked about rabbits and non-sense while Aunt Sally and Mom talked about child-hood."
Today's project is collect different stuff that makes different rays of light. So far I have: An old Beer Bottle, A Bacon-Bits container, and a plastic Jam Jar.      

My bird cage is almost all put together, I can't WAIT!!!


Fish/Mammal/Reptile of the day: Octopus.
Word: Octopus vulgaris
Fact: One type of octopus copys a fish who copys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment