Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Julie/Julia

Wierd blog title, huh?  But, I've decided to do a project. Not just a research project, even though I am doing one, (Italian Reannasaince) but one to question myself and my future. Not to 'find myself ' , I know exactly who I am. Every day, I will do an Exploration from "How To Be An Explorer Of The World" I will then be more observant, therefore, a better Biologist. Todays exploration was " Sit down and write down ten things you didn't notice when you sat there". I sat on my bed. Here's what I got:

1. Thread from my Annie Oakley dress trailing on the pillow.
2. Dog hair on my socks
3.The smell of our vaccumm. (Don't ask)
4.My comforter feels soft, like bird feathers.
5.The noise of the wind
6.The floor is kinda cold
7.There is ink on my thumb
8.My ear itches.
9.The sound of the rain
10.The clock ticking.

I named my blog post "Julie/Julia" because this reminds me of her. Even though I don't swear.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'd like to hear more about your Italian Renaissance project.

    Isn't it amazing how much more we are aware of when we are 'in the present' and observing everything around us? Great observations!!!

    Did you get your parakeet yet?

    Love you lots!
    Nanna

    ReplyDelete