Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's Saturday!

Salve'! I hope you guys enjoyed your saturday! It was really rainy at my house today, so I stayed inside for the most part. I went outside, and I picked a leaf. I gave it to my rock buddys/pet rocks named Aphrodite and Perseus. I am a nerd, I know. I lost a tooth that has been bugging me for about a week. I kow, it was a really short lifetime for that little bone. Sort of. In a way. Anywho, I got a shebox and I put my tooth and my Frog Observation journal in it. Except now it is my Frog And Beta Fish Observation journal. Thhis blog talks very little about fish. I am sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.     Leave in comments: If you had a pet rock, what would you name it?
Fish of the day: Beta fish
Fish word: Mermaid tail

1 comment: