Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DON'T STOP! BELIEVING!

Yep! Journey does the honors today! Smelled of wine and cheap perfume... My children will listen Journey if it kills me. Anyway, I decided to get better at trombone. That means I need to practice my scales and my arpeggios! Oh joy... Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I completely forgot! I am reading "Everything On A Waffle" and I think readers should read it. Okay, that sounded funny. I have been reading about Parakeets/Budgies. If I get one, and it's a girl, I will name her Caitlyn, and if it's a boy, I will name it Logan. I like those names, they sound soft, like strawberrys and vanilla ice-cream.
Leave in comments: What is your favorite Journey song?

Fish/Mammal of the day: Sting ray
Fact: Some jelly fish can remove their stingers, and float away, but the stingers are still poisonous!
Word: Algae

No comments:

Post a Comment