Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm forever yours...

 I know, I know. More Journey. I already have a plan for tomorow's song. Guess who it's by? Anyway, I played 40 more minutes of trombone today. I am hoping to get 200 minutes this week. I just came back from a choir concert. Okay, it was more than choir, but that's what I was there for. We did pretty good, if I do say so myself. I had to wear my leggings with my T-shirt instead of a skirt because the shirt is HUGE! Oh well, it looked nice. THE THIRD/FOURTH ( I think ) SANG "HERE COMES THE SUN" BY THE BEATLES! I love the Beatles! And I love that song, too. That's all there is to report, I believe.

Leave in comments: If you play an instrument, what is it? If you could, what would it be?

Fish/Mammal/Reptile of the day: Water snakes
Word: egg
Fact: Snakes are creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment