Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stolen Earth.

*sobs* I've been filling my day with emotional episodes of Doctor Who. I watched stolen earth. The look on the Doctor's face when he turned around and saw Rose... I just.... *faints*.


















https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS__3mO4yjpr1X9wDuIgRrQfnjVYPaoh5WvuwayQ-7ClrKDfRAq7g                                                                                                 
I know he marries River and everything... but... Rose.






His eyes always  sort of just.... I don't know. It just worked.



What if the Doctor met River when he was still in this regeneration(insert question mark). That would be weird. And rather hilarious. It'd be a little bit funny to see Rose get jealous of River. That would be rather epic.                                                                                       
His face when he saw her.... *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment