Saturday, September 7, 2013

A song that I could understaaaand.

I seriously have no idea about what that post was about.

I'm going to talk about Doctor Who.



OHMYGOD!!!!!

I'm the doctor! and I just snogged Madame De Pompodour! HAHAHA


Anyway.

I watched "Stolen Earth." and "Journey's End." It was so adorable!!! My favorite scene ever is when the Doctor and Rose start sprinting towards each other. I died of happiness. But then The Doctor technically did die. But not of happiness. BUT THEN HE DID WONDERFUL TIMELORDINESS AND STAYED THE SAME!!! I want a handy spare hand.




I wish Rose was able to stay with the Doctor. They were so cute together! But I guess I don't mind, I mean, at least she has the metecrisis. But the thing that bugs me is that he left without saying goodbye. It was terrible. I just wanted him to say good bye, that's all. Just one simple farewell hug, just one wave. A smile. Anything. Just... a goodbye. But she didn't get one. And I shall never forgive him for that. Ever.


Did you know when you type, "I'm the doctor and" into google, the first result is, "I'm the doctor and I just snogged madame de pompadour!" That was a really good scene. As was the tie on the head. OMG I SHOULD HAVE A DOCTOR WHO THEMED PARTY AND EVERYONE HAS TO WEAR A TIE ON THEIR HEAD INSTEAD OF A PARTY HAT!!!! This will happen.

know what was a good scene in, "Turn left." (question mark.) When Rose talks about how great the Doctor's hair is. That was awesome. "You dream about him. Tall, skinny guy in a suit. WIth great hair. He has reeeaaally great hair." 

I wonder if Billie Piper really does like his hair.

She probably does.

 There is not a female in the universe that does not like his hair.

David Tennant's Hair Ruffler 



No comments:

Post a Comment