Saturday, April 13, 2013

I should earn a world record.

I should earn a world record. I watched the entire first season of Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated, in one day. ONE DAY. It was quite entertaining. Mostly because it was so foolish. Why was it foolish, you ask? WELL.....


  1. Daphne seems to think it is a wonderful idea to wear a SKIRT and HEELS even though she knows she's gonna be freakin' running around in a sewer or somethin' by the end of the day.
  2. Velma used to be my favorite character. Now she just scares me. Why? In the version of Scooby Doo I watched (2010 edition), she decided it was a good idea to date Shaggy. NONONONONONONONONONONONONO. She also decided it was a good idea to completely CHANGE Shaggy. Know how every sentence, like, he says, has like, the word like in it? She decided NOPE NOT HAPPENING and basically beat him for saying like. AND SHE MADE HIM CHANGE HIS PANTS AND NOT EAT AS MUCH. Guuuuurl, you GOTS to be kidding me!
  3. Freddy was all, "Trap time! Traps! Whats that you say, TRAPS?" I always remembered him being the guy who lead Mystery Inc. and saying, "Alright, gang, time to split up!"
Okay, this part just makes me kind of sad. Daphne's always dropping hints the size of a whale that she likes Fred, and he always is like, "........HA! Jokes!" or when they actually ARE dating Daphne will be doing her Daphne-In-Love stuff and Fred's just like, "lalila traps, traps, traps..."

But my favorite charrie now is Angel Dynamite (Kassidy Williams). She is so freaking COOL.

Dat's right! She always makes me laugh because her voice is all smooth and deep and reassuring. Plus also the way she speaks. "Hey, that dog mutates, I'm puttin' it down. Dig?"

Sorry for the memes not working! The "One does not simply" one ends with "Stop loving superfish" and "SUperfish returned" starts with "WHat if I told you"

No comments:

Post a Comment