Thursday, April 11, 2013

:( An Apology

I'm sorry for not posting more often! I keep forgetting about the blog! Forgive me!

(http://funny-pictures.feedio.net/funny-of-memes-are-hertrollffuu-ffuuu-fffuuu-trollface-meme/campgaroga.com*components*com_media*helpers*ffffuuuu-troll-face-5513.png)

Memes are fantabulous. I love them. Oh, what's that? You want to hear Superfish? Fine.

Sup peeps, it's Superfish! Crime's been pretty low here in the ocean. I've been thinking about traveling to land. Isn't that exciting?! Where do you think I should go? (Post in comments!) And I would post on the blog more often, but our computers down here in the ocean don't do so well. I wonder why... Anyway, I almost have my own website! Almost! I will soon! Be sure to check it out, I'll put a link in as soon as Grace makes it. Gotta go, hear a cry for help. 
Anyway, thanks for puttting up with us even though we don't post often! I'll try and post more, I promise. 

Link of the day: http://www.quickmeme.com/make/caption/#id=225387896&name=Condescending%20Wonka

Baaaai! 

No comments:

Post a Comment