Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lana Update

Llana is my Llama. She and Llama,  Olivia's Lama, are good friends. Lana has been coming down with a cold, though, so she has been having to eat hot oatmeal for about 3 days.  I will post a pic of her as soon as I figure out how. Here is some basic facts about Llana:

Favorite Song: Call Me Maybe
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Movie: The Avengers
Favorite Book: The Dumb Diary Series
Favorite Outfit:  (She doesn't look like that, but her outfit looks like that in Mini-Size)

So that was Llana in short.  Oh yeah.

Her Room:

Best Friend: Peanut Butter, My Unicorn

Favorite Animal: Goldfishes

Pet: Four Goldfish named Williver, Albert, Angela, Sarah.

Link of The Day: oh my gosh there's a little man next to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment