Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello, Friends

It is I, The Weasel. What the former post said is a lie. I have not attacked. I was simply in a vicious rampage and taking people hostage, that is all. Ten thousand years ago, a force of Evil so grand came to light. I was the leader. It was then I got that fabulous red cape, aat only 20 years old. But then, something made me fall. Good reigned once more. I layed down and waited, waited, for my chance to be the Supreme Leader of all. That picture the blogger posted of me? That was when I first got the cape. Now I am going to rule again. I am asking you to enlist in my Army.



                                                            ENLISTMENT REQUIRMENTS:
                         *You must be at least 53 years of age. ( 19 in human years.)
                         * You must have some fur/hair.
                          *You must be Evil.


I have recently taken a new photo. Here it is.


           I've changed so much, haven't I?

Sincerely,

The Weasel

P.S. I understand you have a link of the day. Here 'tis: : Link of The Day: Make like a tree, and get out of heya!

No comments:

Post a Comment