Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello, Blog Readers! Olivia, here!

How have you been? Sorry,  I haven't been posting. I have a lot of exciting news! One, I made honor roll! I found out yesterday. Awesome, right?! Also, I've been knitting a lot. I knitted a wrist warmer, a sock, a doll, and right now I'm working on a hat. After the hat I'm gonna try knitting a little toy. It's a cute little colorful ball! And I joined a book club. I'm in charge of getting the books. It's a very small book club. No one enjoys reading anymore. Including me, there are three people in the club. *sigh* Anyway, here's a message from Superfish.

         Why, hello my adoring fans! How are you? Great! Oh, I'm fine thanks for asking. I've just been doing the usual. You know, saving cities, lives, babies. That kind of thing. Olivia's in the middle of knitting me a beautiful scarf. Or at least....that's what she told me. *GASP* She lied to me?! The nerve of some people! Excuse me, I'm gonna have to have a little talk with her.......
                                                  I Love You All,
                                                                          Superfish *wink*



Wow. Isn't he something? Well, I've gotta go. I have to try to explain to Superfish why I'm knitting a hat instead of his scarf. Wish me luck.

                                                            -- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment