Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Career Choices. (***Caution: Boring compared to my usual posts***)

Alright, so I've been thinking about what I want to do when I'm old enough to find an actual job, like when I get a house instead of a nasty apartment with cockroaches. I think I want to film documentaries. Cause I really enjoy directing films, and shooting them, and just everything about it. It's really fun. But then I might also wanna be a writer, even though I can barely write a thesis and I hate paragraphs. MOm told me that I can write however I want, but I think that's a lie. If I don't put in paragraphs with supporting sentences and conclusion sentences, and all those other meaningless strings of words, then who the heck is gonna wanna publish my story! Anyway, I realize both my career choices don't really bring in a lot of money. I'm reeeeaaaalllly leaning towards film-making, though.

ON A LESS SERIOUS NOTE! 
So, as you know, once a month we will give a sneak peak at NEXT month's comic! This begins in the month of....... FEBRUARY! Yay! Alright, so, right now we're planning a comic. The Creation Of Superfish!

And, Vlogg update! I am trying to get it started, I swear, but I don't have time! But I am going to try to make my YouTube channel by the end of March.

Anyone need Superfish's advice yet?......

<------ Video Of the Day!

Song Of The Day: 'Nowhere Man' by the Beatles!
Fish Of The Day: Spanish Dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment