Sunday, December 16, 2012

OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry! I really need to do something that keeps me blogging. What should I do? I already did that character thing of the Avengers. Harry Potter Characters? No. I don't know!!!!! Lemme think. IDEA POP! Will tell you later.


Okay. So. Schools been good, besides constantly being teased about... something. Don't want to put it on the internet where ANYBODY can see it. People will just tease me/us more. Anywho. Choir is AWESOME, except when people get all self conscious and all, "Oh my gosh, why did they laugh?! I know they were laughing at me, I was so off-key." or, "I don't wanna do that song for THIS performance! They'll think we're immature!" YOU ARE IMMATURE IF YOU THINK THAT! Goodness. Sorry. Had to get that out. Where was I? Oh yeah. Choir. We learned so many cool songs, and we are learning 'Oh Tannenbaum.' Computers is really fun, except when I get done early and can't figure out what I should do, so I end up being a Teachers Assistant a lot. alot. noun. Math is okay, better than usual because for some mysterious reason I am NOT getting a C-. Science is really fun, we're learning about volcanic eruptions, tsunami's, earthquakes, stuff like that. Humanities is okay, I guess. We are learning about early farms. Catal Huyuk was the first one. I like our Early Humans unit better. I love taking the ferry now, mostly because I have one or two friends to sit with, instead of doing my homework with my earbuds in. We had Ugly Sweater Day, and everyone told me my sweater was adorable. IT WAS HIDEOUS!!!!!!! It was hot pink and purple, bright blue, and gray. THOSE COLORS DO NOT MATCH AT ALL. Yeesh.



Link Of The Day: hotatchahachahcha

No comments:

Post a Comment