Tuesday, May 22, 2012

YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS

I am reading the secret series by Pseudonymous Bosch. I really like the books. I only have to read the fourth one now. So far, my fav one is the fifth. I'm not saying that because he is a terrible writer and I hate despise his writing, it was just sort of... awesome, for lack of a better word. It was sophisticated, but funny, it was sentimental, but not sappy. I liked it. My favorite character would have to be Yo-Yoji. I would like to have a sneaker collection (getting to collect wearable items is cool) but sneakers cost money. Espcially cool ones. So I kind of just collect awesome books and t-shirts. I mean, Max-Ernest is pretty funny (unintentionally, I mean. Even though his jokes are a little funny) but Yo-Yoji plays guitar and stuff. And he doesnt drive you up the wall with his meaning of life.  (see book five, "YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS, but I recommend you read other books first) Cass is pretty cool, too, but she would be my third favorite. Usually my favorite characters arent the main characters in the book. Here is my list:


  1. Yo-Yoji]
  2. Max-Ernest
  3. Cass
  4. The Grandpas
  5. Sebastian
  6. The author (okay,well, technically he isnt a character)
  7. Pietro
  8. Owen
  9. Melinda
Here are the books (in order)
  1. The name of this boo is secret
  2. if youre reading this, its too late
  3. this book is not good for you
  4. this isnt what it looks like
  5. you have to stop this

No comments:

Post a Comment